Beautifully sited on a sizeable 716 sqm (approx.) allotment footsteps from Wheelers Hill Primary School and Secondary school catchment, this neat and tidy home is bursting with opportunity.
With such generous land dimensions, there’s scope to extract maximum value from the block redevelop (STCA) in a location that also enjoys easy access to Good Shepherd Parish School, bus services and parks and is just minutes away from the Brandon Park Shopping centre, Caulfield Grammar, Monash Freeway, Brentwood Secondary school, The Glen Shopping Centre and Glen Waverley train station.
Key Features of the property：
– Three spacious robed bedrooms
– Generous Living Area
– Two Bathrooms, central bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Kitchen with induction cooling and plenty of storage
– Separate Laundry
– Double carport & 2 potential car spaces in front
– Large grassed backyard for entertainment with paved courtyard
– Secured Backyard
– Potential development site (STCA) on a land size of 716 (approx)
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.