Situated above The New Glen Shopping Centre, Sky Garden offers luxury apartments, over 4,000m2 of exquisite podium gardens and world-class amenities exclusive to residents. There are 555 Apartments over 3 Towers (Azalea – 18 levels, Jasmine – 10 Levels, Magnolia – 11 Levels) with Retail Shop Opportunities on Ground and Mezzanine Levels. All apartments come with Car Park Allocation. Modelled on the world’s finest resorts, offering a convenient location, iconic architecture, abundant amenities, luxurious interiors and stunning gardens, this residence offers perfect harmony with premium retail and entertainment on your doorstep.
The architecture is cleanly contemporary, reflective and vibrant. Each tower draws particular inspiration from one of three natural elements: timber, water and metal. Sky Garden offers a selection of 3 flexible modules connecting the kitchen and living areas: the joinery and shelving storage for organizers, the entertainment and bar unit for entertainers and the study/work nook for academics. The organic composition generates a calm and restrained outcome that contrasts with the varied and active landscapes and streetscapes of the surrounding precinct.
Amenities & Facilities:
– Private podium gardens featuring bars, formal lounge designed for entertaining, sauna, spa/Massage Treatment Rooms, Indoor Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Fitness/Yoga Room, rest area, kitchen garden, BBQ Facilities, play and picnic area, private cabanas, meditation, Library with Terrace, wellness area and communal area with casual meeting and quiet spaces and many more.
– School zone catchment area of the highly recognised Glen Waverley Primary and Secondary College (GWSC).
– Significant Stamp Duty Savings
– Guaranteed 6% rental returns for 3 years for Investors
– Proximity to world-renowned Wesley College (Private School), Monash and Deakin University.
– Secure parking and 24-hour concierge service.
– World-class resort-style amenities including private cinema and gaming rooms.
– Located directly above the $460 million redeveloped Glen shopping centre.
– Walking distance to local amenities, retail, entertainment and transport.
– Stone benchtops and timber floorboards.
– Selection of 3 neutral colour schemes.