Experience exceptional family living with this luxurious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence, which delivers a layout offering 2 separate living zones and attention to detail from Fairhaven Homes that is second to none.
This single level dwelling has an abundance of stellar highlights, with living zones consisting of a versatile formal lounge perfect to be used as a home cinema or kids play room and an expansive central living with dedicated family and dining areas.
The stylish kitchen inhabits the main living hub and comes with a large Caesar stone island bench, butler’s pantry, and stainless steel appliances. The front master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and sleek vanity En-suite, meanwhile 3 other bedrooms with BIRs have easy entry to the stylish bathroom.
The open and undercover deck area means you can enjoy alfresco meals at any time of the year. Other property features include manicured front garden, easy care rear garden, powder room, laundry, ducted heating, secure alarm, and double remote garage.
Moments to St. Peter’s Secondary College, Wilandra Primary School, St. Thomas, The Apostle Primary School, Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, Clyde Recreation Reserve, Casey Sports Fields, buses, Cranbourne Station, and South Gippsland Highway.
– State of the art kitchen with extra wide stone benchtops and a walk-in pantry
with s/steel appliances
– Master bedroom boast WIR and ensuite, other bedrooms with BIRs
– Open and covered decks, manicured gardens, double remote garage
– warm LED downlights, large showers
– Easy access to Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, terrific schools, and parks
– Ducted Heating and Evaporative cooling for extra comfort
– Manicured Lawns and a dedicated BBQ area.
Contact Sam Singh 0403 134 009 or Manu Sandhu 0423 298 350 to book in private inspections.
NOTE: link for Due Diligence Checklist:
Disclaimer: All dimensions, sizes and layout are approximately. The producer or agent can not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The photos are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.