Experience exceptional family living with this luxurious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family residence, which delivers a layout offering 3 separate living zones and attention to detail that is second to none.
This single level dwelling has an abundance of stellar highlights, with living zones consisting of a versatile formal lounge, Study Nook, expansive central living with dedicated family and dining areas, and a rumpus room perfect to be used as a home cinema or kids play room!
The stylish kitchen inhabits the main living hub and comes with a large Caesar stone island bench with designer pendant lighting, butler’s pantry, and stainless steel appliances. The front master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and sleek dual vanity ensuite, meanwhile 3 other bedrooms with BIRs have easy entry to the stylish bathroom.
The open and undercover deck area means you can enjoy alfresco meals at any time of the year. Other property features include manicured front garden, easy care rear garden, powder room, laundry, ducted heating, secure alarm, and double remote garage.
Moments to St. Peter’s Secondary College, Wilandra Primary School, St. Thomas The Apostle Primary School, Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, Clyde Recreation Reserve, Casey Sports Fields, buses, Cranbourne Station, and South Gipplsand Highway.
– Step through the modern and elegant double door to enjoy expansive central living zone with space for family and dining areas
– 2 other living spaces include formal lounge and versatile rumpus room
– State of the art kitchen with extra wide stone benchtops and a walk-in pantry with s/steel appliances
– Master bedroom boast WIR and ensuite, other bedrooms with WIR with attached baathrooms.
– Open and covered decks, manicured gardens, double remote garage
– Extra high ceilings, warm LED downlights, large showers
– Easy access to Selandra Rise Shopping Centre, terrific schools, and parks
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only. Particulars given are general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
** Photo ID required for all inspections.
Visit the link below for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist